NSCAP CIRA Accreditation Criteria
Does your company have what it takes to get accredited?
- Can your company deploy a team onsite to support an NSS owner/operator to deliver incident response or detection intrusion?
- Can your company provide a formal statement asserting its commitment to perform CIRA services?
- Can your company provide overview documentation describing the baseline processes used to conduct CIRA services, i.e., tactics and techniques?
- Are your key personnel capable of receiving or eligible to receive a U.S. Government security clearance?
- Does your company have a dedicated team of 5 full-time key personnel, at a minimum, whose primary job function is the support or delivery of CIRA services?
- Does your company utilize documented, detailed processes and procedures (TPPs) that are repeatable per incident?
- Can your company have a documented plan for key personnel to take ongoing education and training to address emerging technologies and threats?
- Can your company submit documentation to show past performance of at least 3 incident response engagements within the last 24 months?
- Can your company submit detailed processes and procedures used to manage customer property and information obtained during a CIRA engagement?
Did you answer "yes" to all questions? If so, apply for NSCAP Accreditation!
Find out more about NSCAP.